Living in Illinois and having long cloudy winters I worry that I dont have high enough levels of vitamin d. This is a simple way of finding out. Easy directions, easy results. I'm happy to be able to easily find out where I am to make sure I'm taking the right dose of vitamin d for me.
- Collect Sample: A simple finger prick test will draw a few drops of blood.
- Mail Sample: The drop is mailed to OmegaQuant, where vitamin D status will be assessed.
- Get Results: Results will be sent to the email address provided within two to four weeks.
- Modify Diet: Dietary and lifestyle modifications may be recommended to help increase our score (if it is low).
- Keep With It and Monitor Level: It typically takes about two to three months to increase our level. Monitor progress by taking a Vitamin D Test every 3-4 months.
The Vitamin D Test Kit is a simple, at-home finger prick test that measures the amount of D3 in our blood by the gold standard LC-MS/MS method. Vitamin D blood levels in the range of 30-100 ng/mL have been associated with bone, immune, brain, and heart health. Results are sent within two to four weeks. Once we know our vitamin D levels, we can make diet and lifestyle modifications to improve our levels in as little as a few months (if needed). Progress can be monitored by taking another test.