- Promotes cardiovascular system health
- Supports strong, healthy bones
- Supports calcium bioavailability
- 45 mcg of vitamin K2 as MK-7 in a single soft gel
- Potency and quality guaranteed
Without vitamin K2, calcium can't adequately be processed in our body to help maintain strong, healthy bones. Vitamin K2 activates certain proteins, including osteocalcin and Matrix GLA Protein (MGP), which play a role in binding calcium to the bone matrix. Without an adequate amount of vitamin K2, a significant amount of osteocalcin will remain inactive and unable to bind to calcium.
Vitamin K2 also supports cardiovascular system health by promoting healthy blood clotting and directing calcium into the bones. Build better bones and support optimal wellness with Carlson Vitamin K2 as MK-7.
- Soft Gels
- Vitamin K
- Life Stage: