- Supports bone, immune, and heart health
- Promotes healthy growth and development
- 400 IU (10 mcg) of concentrated vitamin D3 in each drop
- Non-GMO | dairy-free | vegetarian | unflavored
- Potency and quality guaranteed
Because our children's bodies can't produce vitamin D on their own, they must get it through their diets or from exposure to direct sunlight. Children can get vitamin D through foods like oily fish, including salmon, mackerel, and tuna; fortified milk; or cereal, but getting enough from diet alone can be difficult. And because of the risk of skin cancer, it's not recommended that children spend too much time in the sun.
For children who are not getting enough vitamin D, a supplement may be a great option. Vitamin D promotes healthy growth and development; helps their bodies absorb calcium and phosphorus; and supports teeth, bone, and muscle health. Kid's Super Daily® D3 provides 400 IU (10 mcg) of vitamin D3 in a single convenient, unflavored drop. Add a drop to your child's favorite food or drink.
- Vitamin D
- Life Stage: