1,100-1,600 mg of Omega-3s per Serving
- 1 avocado, halved and pit removed
- 1 tsp. (1 Packet) of Carlson The Very Finest Fish Oil or Cod Liver Oil, lemon
- 1 package (2.6 oz.) of tuna packed in water, drained
- 2 Tbsp. of scallions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. of tomatoes, diced
- ¼ tsp. of salt
- ⅛ tsp. of black pepper
- Scoop out about ¼ cup from each avocado, place it in a medium bowl and mash it with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl; stir to continue.
- Spoon tuna mixture back into avocado.