Peachie Ricotta Bruschetta
Serves 4 (3 bruschetta each)
1,600 mg of Omega-3s per Serving
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. of Carlson The Very Finest Fish Oil, just peachie
- 1 French baguette (about 12 inches)
- 1 Tbsp. of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup of ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 2 oz. of very thinly sliced prosciutto
- 2 fresh peaches, pitted and sliced
- 3 Tbsp. of hot honey (or regular honey)
- Cracked black pepper
- Fresh thyme sprigs
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut baguette diagonally into 1/2-inch slices and arrange them in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Lightly brush slices with oil, and sprinkle them with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until slices are lightly toasted.
- Mix the ricotta cheese, Carlson oil and thyme in a small bowl.
- Separate prosciutto slices, and cut each slice into thirds.
- Spread about 2 teaspoons of ricotta mixture on each baguette toast, then top with a piece of prosciutto and a peach slice.
- Drizzle toasts with honey, then top with a thyme sprig.