Peaches 'n Cream Snack Cups
1,600 mg of Omega-3s per Serving
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. of Carlson The Very Finest Fish Oil, just peachie (adults or kids)
- 1 cup of full-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. of milk
- 2 Tbsp. of maple syrup
- 1 tsp. of vanilla
- Red and yellow food coloring
- 24 vanilla wafer cookies
- ½ cup of diced peaches
- Place the Carlson oil, yogurt, milk, maple syrup, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Whisk until smooth, then divide mixture evenly into 2 smaller bowls.
- Add 3 drops of red and 3 drops of yellow food coloring to one of the small bowls. Mix well until a peach color forms. You will have a small bowl of peach-color cream and a small bowl of white-color cream.
- Break 20 of the cookies into small pieces.
- Evenly divide half of the crumbled cookies among 4 clear cups.
- Layer each cup with white cream, chopped peaches, peach cream, and the remaining crumbled cookies. Any layering pattern you like will be equally tasty!
- Top each cup with a whole cookie.