Cranberry-Green Apple Turkey Sandwich
1,100 mg of Omega-3s per Serving
- 1 tsp. of Carlson Cod Liver Oil, green apple (adults or kids)
- ¼ cup of whole-berry cranberry sauce (or leftover cranberry sauce)
- ¼ cup of green apples, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. of chopped walnuts (or your favorite nuts/seeds)
- 1 tsp. of jalapeño, finely chopped
- 2 slices of rustic bread
- 4 oz. of roast turkey, sliced
- Watercress or other fresh greens
- Combine Carlson oil, cranberry sauce, chopped apple, walnuts, and jalapeño.
- Place salad ingredients into a bowl.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over salad.
TIP: For a spicier sandwich, do not de-seed the jalapeño!