Optimal WellnessMSRP:Was:Now: $24.50 - $49.00
Prenatal SupportMSRP:Was:Now: $54.80
Bone HealthMSRP:Was:Now: $19.90 - $36.90
Bone HealthMSRP:Was:Now: $21.00
Prenatal SupportMSRP:Was:Now: $28.30 - $39.04
Bone HealthMSRP:Was:Now: $17.00
Bone HealthMSRP:Was:Now: $21.00
Bone HealthMSRP:Was:Now: $19.90 - $22.50
Cognitive HealthMSRP:Was:Now: $24.50 - $44.16
Prenatal SupportMSRP:Was:Now: $49.90
Menstrual SupportMSRP:Was:Now: $14.90 - $36.90
What are the best vitamins for women?
The nutritional needs of females differ from their male counterparts. Women experience many different stages of life, from pregnancy, to menopause and postmenopause. Carlson offers a wide selection of products that support women’s health at every age.
Women’s nutritional needs also differ based on diet restrictions and specific ailments or allergies. Ensuring women get the proper dosage of daily vitamins can assist women with filling nutritional gaps and achieving a healthier life.
The best vitamins for women include:
- Vitamin A: For eye health, immune function, and fetal development.
- B Vitamins: For converting food into energy and relief from occasional stress.
- Vitamin C: For supporting healthy immune system function and collagen production.
- Vitamin D: Important for maintaining healthy bones, teeth, and cardiovascular function.
- Vitamin K: Promotes healthy bones and heart function.
- Vitamin E: Functions as an antioxidant and plays a role in cell protection.
Depending on their nutritional goals, women can pair their vitamin regimen with cod liver oil to provide their body with the beneficial omega-3 fatty acids for a healthier lifestyle. Cod liver oil contains vitamin A and D3, which is important for immune and overall health.
What Vitamins Should Women Take Daily?
The vitamins women should take daily depend on various factors. The vitamin-related needs vary if a woman is pregnant, breastfeeding, postmenopausal, or at a different stage in her life. Here’s a general list of the most important vitamins for women:
- Antioxidants include vitamins A, C, and E, which promote immune, heart, and vision health. Antioxidants can also help scavenge harmful free radicals that can damage our cells.
- B Vitamins are essential for women, especially Vitamins B6, B12, and folic acid. Vitamin B6 (or pyridoxine) supports brain health and plays a role in converting the foods we eat into energy. Vitamin B12 plays a role in healthy metabolism and helps with red blood cell production. Folic acid (or Folate) promotes brain health and healthy fetal development.
- Vitamin D plays a vital role in calcium and phosphorus transport. Calcium and phosphorus are both needed for bone health. Vitamin D supports bone strength and calcium absorption. Older women are advised to maintain healthy vitamin D3 levels to support bone health.
- Vitamin K plays a role in bone health and promoting healthy blood clotting. Consuming both vitamin D3 and vitamin K is important for women.
When deciding which vitamins for women we should take daily, be sure the tablets have the most important vitamins for optimal women’s health. We can also pair our vitamin tablet regimen with targeted enzymes for better digestive health.
What are the best vitamins for pregnant women?
Prenatal vitamins are recommended for pregnant women to help provide their body with the nutrients required to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
The best vitamins for pregnant women include:
- Folic Acid - 400 micrograms (mcg)
- Vitamin D3 - 400 IU (10 mcg)
- Calcium - 200 to 300 milligrams (mg)
- Vitamin C - 70 mg
- Thiamine - 3 mg
- Riboflavin - 2 mg
- Niacin - 20 mg
- B12 - 6 mcg
- Vitamin E -10 mg
- Zinc - 15 mg
- Iron - 17 mg
- Iodine - 150 mcg
It’s always helpful to ask a health provider about the best vitamins for pregnancy. Support healthy joints while pregnant with joint supplements.
What women’s vitamins does Carlson offer?
Carlson is proud to offer a range of the best vitamins for women, including Maximum Omega Minis, Nutra-Support Bone, Super Daily Liquid Vitamin D, Vegetarian Prenatal DHA, and many others.
Carlson has a wide selection of vitamins to help the whole family maintain optimal health.