1,600 mg of Omega-3s per Serving
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise. Using a small spoon, scoop out seeds, and discard them. Place zucchini halves, cut side down, on foil-lined sheet pan. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Roast in oven for 12 minutes or until tender.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add minced carrot, cauliflower, onion, salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 20 more seconds.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the Carlson oil and shredded cheese.
- Spoon mixture into each zucchini half, using all of the mixture.