1,600 mg of Omega-3s per Serving
- 1 small zucchini
- ½ Tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup of carrots, diced
- ¼ cup of cauliflower, diced
- 2 Tbsp. of onion, diced
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp. of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 tsp. (1 packet) of Carlson The Very Finest Fish Oil or Cod Liver Oil, lemon
- 2 Tbsp. of shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise. Using a small spoon, scoop out seeds, and discard them. Place zucchini halves, cut side down, on foil-lined sheet pan. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Roast in oven for 12 minutes or until tender.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add minced carrot, cauliflower, onion, salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 20 more seconds.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the Carlson oil and shredded cheese.
- Spoon mixture into each zucchini half, using all of the mixture.