Pulled Pork Tacos with Coconut Slaw
Serves 3 (2 tacos per serving)
1,100-1,600 mg of Omega-3s per Serving
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. Carlson The Very Finest Fish Oil or Cod Liver Oil, lemon
- 1 ½ Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 8 oz. prepared coleslaw mix
- ¾ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- 1 package (16 ounces) prepared pulled pork
- 6 flour tortillas (6 in.)
- Place coleslaw mix, coconut, and scallions in large bowl.
- In separate bowl, mix unsweetened coconut milk, Carlson oil, lemon, lime juice, sugar, salt, and ground black pepper.
- Add coconut milk mixture to coleslaw mix; toss until well combined.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Heat pulled pork according to package directions
- Fill tortillas with pulled pork, and top with coconut slaw.
Tip: Substitute prepared pulled chicken for the pork.