- Supports healthy brain function
- 100 mg of phosphatidyl serine in a single soft gel
- A vital component of neural membranes
- A naturally occurring phospholipid
- Potency and quality guaranteed
Phosphatidyl Serine is a naturally-occurring phospholipid derived from sunflower oil. Studies show Phosphatidyl Serine promotes intercellular communication in the brain and aids the neurotransmitters involved in learning, memory, and mood. Each soft gel provides 100 mg of Phosphatidyl Serine.
- Soft Gels
- Life Stage: