1,600 mg of Omega-3s per Serving
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. Carlson The Very Finest Fish Oil, just peachie
- ½ cup of your favorite barbecue sauce, warmed
- ½ lb. boneless, skinless chicken, cut into 1 ½-inch pieces
- 8 fresh pineapple chunks (about 1 inch)
- 4 pieces (about 1-inch) of red bell pepper
- 1 small zucchini, cut into ¾-inch pieces
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1 ½-inch pieces
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp. of vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 wood skewers (12 to 14 inches long)
- Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Thread each skewer with chicken, pineapple, bell pepper, zucchini, red onion, and lime.
- Brush skewers with oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill skewers for 5 to 6 minutes; turn and grill for another 5 to 6 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Whisk barbecue sauce and Carlson oil together in a small bowl until well blended. Liberally brush sauce onto skewers.
- Serve skewers with remaining sauce for dipping.
Tip: Like a bit of heat? Substitute 4 small Habanero peppers for the red bell pepper.