- Supports healthy brain function and mood in moms
- Promotes healthy brain development and vision in growing children
- May be taken after pregnancy to enhance breast milk quality
- Provides 500 mg of DHA per soft gel
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
Recent studies have found DHA is especially important during pregnancy and lactation. During pregnancy, DHA supports healthy brain function and mood in moms and promotes healthy brain and vision development in growing children. When taken after pregnancy, DHA can help enhance the quality of breast milk. Just one Mother's DHA soft gel provides 500 mg of DHA. And like all Carlson omega-3s, freshness, potency, and purity are guaranteed.
- Soft Gels
- Life Stage: