- Provides important prenatal support
- Supports cardiovascular and neurological health
- 400 mcg of active methyl folate in a single vegetarian capsule
- Highly bioavailable for optimal utilization | Cutting-edge Quatrefolic® technology
- Potency and quality guaranteed
Folic acid, the most common form of folate found in food and supplements, must be converted into its active form to be effectively used by the body. But it's estimated at least half of the population experiences difficulty converting folic acid into active folate (or methyl folate). Carlson Methyl Folate provides our body with the active, naturally-occurring form of folate, bypassing conversion and allowing it to be immediately utilized by our body.
Methyl Folate is especially important for pregnant women. A healthy diet with adequate folate may reduce a woman's risk of having a pregnancy affected by spina bifida or other neural tube defects. A single serving provides 400 mcg of active Methyl Folate. And because it can easily cross the blood-brain barrier, it provides maximum neurological health benefits.
- Vitamin B
- Life Stage: