- Supports healthy metabolism and brain function
- Promotes healthy nerve function and red blood cell formation
- 1,000 mcg of vitamin B-12 as methylcobalamin
- The active, functional form of B12 for optimal bioavailability
- Potency and quality guaranteed
Methyl B-12, also known as methylcobalamin, is an active, functional form of B-12 that's preconverted before it enters our body for optimal bioavailability and health. Methyl B-12 is also a methyl donor, meaning it provides the methyl groups that are essential to normal health. Carlson Methyl B-12 provides 1,000 mcg of vitamin B-12 as methylcobalamin per lozenge. Dissolve the lozenge in your mouth or chew it one time daily. Methyl B-12 supports healthy energy metabolism, brain function, nerve function, and red blood cell formation.
Although our body can absorb the vitamin B-12 traditionally found in supplements, it must convert it to the coenzyme form, methylcobalamin, to become metabolically active and provide optimal benefits. This requires valuable energy and exertion from our body. Methyl B-12 is already in an active state, allowing our body to bypass the conversion process, resulting in enhanced absorption.
- Vitamin B
- Life Stage: