- Promotes heart, brain, and vision health
- 2,000 mg of omega-3s per serving | Lemon-flavored soft gels
- Wild caught and sustainably sourced
- IFOS and IGEN non-GMO certified
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
Maximum Omega 2000™ provides 2,000 mg of omega-3s per serving, including 1,250 mg of EPA and 500 mg of DHA to promote heart, brain, vision, and joint health. The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends eating at least two 3.5-ounce servings of fatty fish per week in order to get an adequate amount of omega-3s. Fatty fish, including salmon, mackerel, and sardines are a great source of omega-3s; however, most of us don't get enough fish in our diet to reach the recommended intake, so a supplement may be a great option.
To ensure freshness, Maximum Omega 2000™ is closely managed from sea to store. We source the highest quality, deep, cold-water fish using traditional, sustainable methods. And like all Carlson omega-3s, freshness, potency, and purity are guaranteed.
- Soft Gels
- Life Stage:
- IFOS Certified
- FOS Certified
- IGEN Certified