Yields: 28 Cookies
158 mg Omega-3s per Cookie
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 8 Tbsp. butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Carlson Olive your Heart®, lemon
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Place butter and sugar in mixing bowl. Using electric mixer on low speed, beat until combined (about 30 seconds).
- Add Carlson Olive Your Heart®, lemon and lemon zest; beat on low until combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat on low until combined.
- Using a wooden spoon or spatula, gently stir in flour mixture until a soft dough forms.
- Refrigerate dough for 1 hour.
- Starting with a rounded tablespoon of dough, roll gently in your palms until a ball forms.
- Roll ball gently in confectioners’ sugar. Repeat for remaining dough.
- Place balls on parchment-lined baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, then transfer to wire rack until cool.