1,100-1,600 mg of Omega-3s per Serving
- 1 oz. of fresh spinach, chopped
- ¼ cup of walnuts, chopped
- ⅓ cup of cooked chicken (about 3 oz.), diced
- ¼ cup of golden raisins
- ¼ cup of celery, diced
- ¼ cup of pomegranate seeds, plus juice
- 2 Tbsp. of plain yogurt
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp. (1 packet) of Carlson The Very Finest Fish Oil or Cod Liver Oil, lemon
- Layer the spinach, walnuts, chicken, raisins, celery, and pomegranate seeds in a narrow container (about 16 oz.) with a tight-fitting lid.
- Spoon yogurt on top of the pomegranate seed layer. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste. Place lid on container and refrigerate until serving time.
- Drizzle Carlson oil over the yogurt layer. Replace lid and shake container to mix the dressing and ingredients together.