Farro Salad with Green Apple-Maple Dressing
1,100 mg of Omega-3s per Serving
- 3 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. of Carlson Cod Liver Oil, green apple
- 2 Tbsp. of apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. of maple syrup
- ½ tsp. of salt
- ¼ tsp. of black pepper
- 2 cups of cooked farro
- 1 cup of baby arugula
- ½ cup of celery, diced
- ¼ cup of dried cherries
- ¼ cup of chopped pecans, toasted
- ¼ cup of pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup of dried apricots, chopped
- ¼ cup of red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 oz. crumbled goat cheese
- Place dressing ingredients in a medium bowl; whisk until well blended.
- Place salad ingredients into a large bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over salad, and toss to coat evenly.