Crunchy Noodle Salad with Just Peachie Dressing
1,600 mg of Omega-3s per Serving
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. of Carlson The Very Finest Fish Oil, just peachie (adults or kids)
- 2 Tbsp. of reserved juice from mandarin oranges
- 1 tsp. of soy sauce
- 1 tsp. of brown sugar
- 1 tsp. of grated ginger
- 1 tsp. of sesame oil
- 1 tsp. of minced garlic
- 2 ½ cups of coleslaw mix
- 1 package (3 oz.) of dried ramen noodles (any flavor, discard flavor packet)
- ½ cup of shelled frozen edamame
- 1 can (4 oz.) of mandarin oranges, drained with juice reserved
- 2 green onions, sliced diagonally
- 2 Tbsp. of chopped roasted peanuts
- 1 Tbsp. of toasted sesame seeds
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake until well blended.
- Place ramen noodles in a large serving bowl. Using your hands, break the noodles apart.
- Add the coleslaw mix, and toss to combine.
- Place edamame in small saucepan of boiling water for 3 minutes; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Top salad with edamame, mandarin oranges, green onions, peanuts, and sesame seeds.
- Drizzle dressing over salad, and toss gently.