Crunchy Green Apple Snack Pizza
825 mg of Omega-3s per Serving
- 4 Tbsp. of quick oats
- 2 Tbsp. of almond flour
- 2 Tbsp. of pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp. of sunflower seeds
- 1 Tbsp. of sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp. of Carlson Cod Liver Oil, green apple (adults or kids)
- 2 tsp. of honey
- 2 Tbsp. of unsalted butter
- 2 granny smith apples, peeled and diced (2½ cups)
- 2 Tbsp. of water
- 3 Tbsp. of dark brown sugar
- ½ tsp. of cinnamon
- 1 thin-style prepared pizza crust (10" diameter)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine oats, flour, and seeds on a small baking sheet. Bake 5 to 6 minutes. You will hear pumpkin seeds start to pop.)
- Transfer oat mixture to medium bowl.
- Add Carlson oil and honey. Mix well and set aside.
- Increase oven temperature to 425°F.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add apples and water; cover and cook until apples are tender, about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add brown sugar and cinnamon; stir until apples are evenly coated and sugar melts.
- Evenly distribute apple mixture over pizza crust.
- Bake 7-8 minutes or until edges of pizza begin to brown.
- Sprinkle oat mixture over pizza. Drizzle with honey mixture. Cut into slices.