- Includes a pouch of 15 - 5 mL single-serving packets for on-the-go
- Promotes cardiovascular, cognitive, and joint function
- 1,100 mg of omega-3s per teaspoonful + vitamins A and D3 | Award-winning lemon flavor
- Wild caught, sustainably sourced Norwegian Arctic cod
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
Cod Liver Oil is now available in convenient, single-serving, on-the-go packs, great for a purse, work bag, gym bag, or traveling. Carlson Cod Liver Oil has received numerous awards for its taste and quality. A single packet provides 1,100 mg of omega-3s, including EPA and DHA, which support heart, brain, vision, and joint health. To ensure maximum freshness, Cod Liver Oil is closely managed from sea to store.
We source the highest quality Arctic cod off the coast of Norway using traditional, sustainable methods. The same day they're caught, our cod are transported to a highly regulated Norwegian facility for processing and purification. Carlson Cod Liver Oil is packaged with a touch of vitamin E and is given a nitrogen flush to remove oxygen and to help prevent oxidation. Like all Carlson omega-3s, freshness, potency, and purity are guaranteed.
Expiration: March 2023
- Life Stage:
- IGEN Certified
- IFOS Certified
- Superior Taste Award